Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation originating from the Back Office
This rule allows to notify the merchant website about every operation made via the Merchant Back Office:
- creation of a manual payment (accepted or rejected),
- transaction update,
- transaction duplication,
- transaction refund,
- transaction cancellation,
- transaction validation,
- token creation,
- token update.
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office and select Enable the rule to enable the rule.