Authorized operations for a payment order positively finalized but not validated by the buyer
The available operations for a payment order positively finalized but not validated by the buyer (payment not completed) are the following:
- Display order detailsThe details of a payment order are divided into 2 tabs. They present respectively: the general information and a reminder of the message sent to the buyer.
- Display the sent message.Display a preview of the message sent to the buyer.
- Change and resend the order.Allows to modify the initial payment order and resend it to the buyer.The updated payment order will be resent by clicking the Send button.
- Resend the orderAllows to resend the initially created payment order to the buyer.Operation available only for a payment order by e-mail.
- Change the validity date of the orderAllows to modify the expiry date of the payment order.Warning: the payment order is not automatically reissued.
- Remove the orderA payment order can be removed until the buyer has not accepted it and its status is In progress.
- Create from the selected orderAllows to create a new order based on this order. All the initial order data are included, except the reference.