These reports are not generated by the payment gateway by default.
The Merchant must configure the frequency of reports delivery via the Merchant Back Office (see chapter Configuring the reception frequency).
- by e-mail
To do so, the Merchant must configure the destination e-mail address via the Merchant Back Office (see chapter Configuring reception by e-mail).
Reports are generated and sent by e-mail from 11 a.m.
- Via your SFTP client
If the Merchant requests it, the files are uploaded in the /log directory of the SFTP client provided by the payment gateway.
The reports become available on the SFTP server immediately after synchronization at 1 p.m.
- Via CFT (Cross File Transfer)
Requires the installation of the Axway file transfer software and the establishment of a connection with the payment gateway.
Reports are generated and sent from 11 a.m.
You can view the date and time of the last report generation.
To do this:
- In your Merchant Back Office, open the Settings > Shop > Reports menu and select the Bank reconciliation report tab.
- In the Last generation section, you will find the date and time as well as the name of the file.
If you checked the box “Send empty reports”, this information is less relevant: it will always concern the last generated file according to the chosen frequency, whether it is empty or filled.
Test and production reports are generated at the same time.
The returned information concerns the production report in particular.
If your shop is in test mode, the production report does not exist. The returned information concerns the test report in particular.
If your shop has gone into production, the returned information concerns the production report, unless you have manually reconciled test transactions and did not reconcile any production transactions.
Note on the test mode
In order to obtain the reconciliation report in test mode, you must manually reconcile test transactions via your Merchant Back Office:
- From the Captured transactions tab, look for the relevant transaction.
- Right-click the transaction.
- Select Manual reconciliation.
- Click Yes to confirm the manual reconciliation of the selected transaction.
The Comment dialog box appears.
- Enter a comment for this reconciliation.
- Click OK.