Creating a token in Test mode
The activation of the token creation feature via the Merchant Back Office is subject to the prior agreement of your financial institution.
- The shop must be associated with a distance sale agreement.
- Display the list of TEST tokens via Management > TEST recurring payments.
- Click Create
- Select the Shop to notify from the list if you have several shops.
- Enter the Buyer e-mail e-mail address.
- A token is generated by default in the Token ID field. You can click on the button Generate a new identifier if you wish.You also can enter your own token. You must, however, make sure it is unique.
- Select the payment method from the list.The presented payment methods depend on the MIDs associated with your shop.
- Click on the Test payment method link, then on the desired number to automatically enter the details of the test payment method.
- If you wish, you can select the used currency when checking the payment method.
This choice is useful when you have a multi-currency agreement associated with several shops, where each shop only supports one currency.
It will always be possible to use the token for making payments in any currency supported by the agreement.
- Click Next.The buyer detail entry page appears.The Token section reminds you of the specified e-mail and the created token.
- Fill in the information about the buyer.
These details are useful for buyer identification.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Click Create to complete the process.
If all the payment method verification processes have been successfully completed, the token detail window appears.
It mentions the Token ID. It corresponds to the newly created token. It can be later used for another financial operation in your shop(s).
- its amount is 1.00 EUR or 0.00 EUR, if supported by the acquirer,
- its status is either "Accepted" (vads_trans_status=ACCEPTED) or "Declined" (vads_trans_status=REFUSED),
- it is never captured and remains in the "Transactions in progress" tab.
The token will not be created if the authorization or information request is rejected.