Customizing the display of the transactions table
You can modify the default display of the page of captured or in-progress transactions by adding, deleting or modifying the order of columns.
- exporting transactions
- generating transaction logs
- Select the tab of your choice
- Click on Customize at the bottom of the
The following window appears.
- Select the column in the Non-displayed columns area.
- Click Display or drag-and-drop the column to Displayed columns.
- Select the column in the Displayed columns box.
- Click Remove or drag-and-drop the column to Non-displayed columns.
To move a column :
Select the column in the Displayed columns box.
Click or until you obtain the desired position.
Click the Validate button to save the changes.
The following table gives you the meaning of the different icons used in the Table customization window. You can use them to facilitate your customization.
|Display the selected column more on the right||Display the selected column more on the left|
|Display all the columns||Remove all the columns|
|Display the selected column(s)||Display the selected column(s)|
|Restore tables to their initial state.|