How to quickly find the CMS and module versions?
It is possible to quickly find the CMS or the payment module version without signing into your CMS.
- Sign in to the Merchant Back Office.
- Go to the menu Management > Transactions or TEST transactions.
- Search for a payment that has been made from the CMS and double click or right click on it > Display transaction details.
- Go to the Details tab.
- In the Source details section, search for the value corresponding to the E-commerce solution label.
- Example: WooCommerce_2.x-6.x_1.10.0/5.9.3_6.4.1/7.2.15.WooCommerce_2.x-6.x corresponds to the name of the payment module, 1.10.0 is the module version.5.9.3 corresponds to the WordPress version.6.4.1 corresponds to the WooCommerce version.7.2.15 corresponds to the PHP version of your server.