How do I sign in to my Merchant Back Office for the first time?
- Sign in to the Merchant Back Office.
In this step, you will need to enter your username and temporary password received by e-mail.
Important: if you did not receive the e-mail, make sure you provided the correct e-mail address. Make sure that the e-mail is not in the spam folder.
- Security code verification
In this step, you will need to enter a security code to authenticate your connection.
This code is in no way considered as a password.
To learn where to find your security code, see chapter Where do I find my security code?.
- Password customization
In this last step, you will need to enter and confirm the password you have created.
For your first connection:
- Go to the login page of your Merchant Back Office: https://paiement.systempay.fr/vads-merchant/You must have your login and temporary password to log in to the Merchant Back Office. This information was sent to you by e-mail when you registered.
- Enter your username in the first input field.
- Enter your password in the second input field.In case of an entry error, several messages may appear.
Message Description Please enter your login. The login has not been entered. Please enter your password. The password has not been entered. Unknown connection identifiers, please retry. The entered login/password are incorrect.
- Click Sign in.As a security measure, after 3 incorrect password entry attempts, your account will be blocked.
The First connection to the user Back Office window appears.
- Enter your security code to authenticate your connection.
To find out where to find your security code, see chapter Where do I find my security code?
- Click Next.
The password personalization window appears.
- Set a New password.It must respect the specified security rules and must be known only to you.
- Enter your new password once again in the Password confirmation field.
- Click Finish.
You are now connected.