To receive payments on the PayPal account, it is necessary to give it the required authorizations.
Two types of authorizations:
- An authorization for "single" payments,
- An authorization for recurring payments using a token (i.e. without having to enter buyer's bank account login credentials).
- Click on Settings > Company > Merchant IDs tab.
Select your PayPal
The details of the PayPal MID appears in the bottom of the screen.
In the Authorization management
section, click on:
A redirection to the PayPal authentication page is presented.
- Give the authorization to receive "single" payments automatically on the PayPal account
- Give token permission to receive recurring payments
automatically on the PayPal
For more information on the Reference Transactions feature, please refer to the Enabling the "PayPal Reference Transaction" option chapter.
- Click Yes.
- Sing in to PayPal using your login and password.
- Follow the instructions to accept permissions.
- Click on Save.