Defining the Merchant ID (MID)
This feature is used only if you have several MIDs that accept the same currency within the same acceptance network.
- To define a list of MIDs, separate them with a semi-colon “;”.
- To exclude a network, add network name=NO.
- To force the TID, separate the MID number and the TID number by a colon: “: ”
- If the field is submitted empty, the MID used will be the one defined by the priority order in the Merchant Back Office (Settings > Shop > MID association tab).
|ACCORD_SANDBOX *||Oney network (private and gift cards) - sandbox mode|
|ACCORD *||Oney network (private and gift cards)|
|AMEX||American Express network
Reserved for the acceptance of AMEX cards in French Polynesia.
|AMEXGLOBAL||American Express network|
|AURORE||Cetelem Aurore network (Brand cards and universal Aurore card)|
|COFINOGA *||Cofinoga network (Be Smart and brand cards)|
|CONECS *||Titre-Restaurant Conecs network|
|GATECONEX *||GATECONEX Network|
|GICC_DINERS *||GICC network (Diners Club cards)|
|GICC_MAESTRO *||GICC network (Maestro cards)|
|GICC_MASTERCARD *||GICC network (Mastercard cards)|
|GICC_VISA *||GICC network (Visa cards)|
|GICC *||GICC network|
|GIROPAY *||GIROPAY network|
|GOOGLEPAY||Google Pay network|
|IDEAL *||IDEAL network|
|JCB *||JCB network|
|MASTERPASS *||MasterPass network|
|PAYLIB *||Paylib network|
|PAYPAL_SB||PayPal network - sandbox mode|
|POSTFINANCEV2 *||POSTFINANCE network|
|SOFORT *||Sofort Banking network|
- Two MIDs within the A network: MID_A1 and MID_A2
- Two MIDs within the B network: MID_B1 and MID_B2
To specify which MID to use for these two networks, vads_contracts must be populated as follows:
To offer a payment only for the MID_A1 contract and prevent payments within the B network, populate vads_contracts as follows:
In order to force the TID to be used within the A network: