Terminating a recurring payment
A recurring payment remains active until it reaches its expiry date.
In case of anticipated termination:
- on the day of installment, the merchant must proceed to cancel the automatically created transaction,
- before or after the installment date, the recurring payment is terminated and no transactions will be automatically created on the installment date,
- in case of an anticipated authorization, transactions are created 6 days before the installment date. If the termination occurs within the 6 days preceding the installment date, the merchant must proceed to cancel the automatically created transaction.
- Select the Management > Recurring payments menu.
- Search for the recurring payment to be canceled.
- Select the recurring payment with a right-click.
- Select Terminate.