Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Systempay Back Office.
This module version offers this configuration: Signature algorithm, which was not present in some previous versions of our modules. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Systempay Back Office (Settings > Shop > Keys tab). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Systempay Back Office.
To uninstall the previous module version, you have to:
- Sign into your Virtuemart Back Office.
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Manage.
- Enter systempay in the search area.
- Check the boxes for the following modules: systempay, VM Payment - Systempay standard payment and VM Payment - Systempay payment in installments
- Click on the Uninstall button.