Introduction to Web Services
This document provides an overview of the operations that can be executed remotely via the Internet regardless of the programming languages and platforms used.
Web services are used to include one or several payment functions into an integrated CMS.
Two types of operations are available:
Common transaction operations
- Creating payments (with or without 3D Secure authentication).
- Automating transaction actions (refund, cancel, etc.).
- “Access to acquisition on the merchant website via Web Services” for creating payments,
- “Payment by web services” for all other operations.
Operations related to payments by token
- Managing tokens (used for one-click payments).
- Managing subscriptions.
To use this solution, the merchant must subscribe to “Payment by token” and “Token management via Web Services”.
Contact E-commerce customer service for more information.