Text fonts and/or colors used in e-mails can be customized.
The color can be changed for the following elements:
- FontCorresponds to the font used for text in all e-mails.
- HeaderCorresponds to the font color applied to e-mail text header.
- Message bodyCorresponds to the font color used for all text in e-mails.
- SubtitlesCorresponds to the font color applied to e-mail subtitles.
To do this:
- Display the Font group to view all the customization options.
- Click on the drop down arrow of the area that you wish to modify.The areas affected by this customization are indicated by a red box.
- Select a font from the Font list.
- Select a color for each category of the text ( Header, Message body, Subtitles).To do this, you can either:
- click on a color,
- enter a color code.
- Click on Save to validate your customization.