The colors of different areas of payment pages can be customized.
The color can be changed for the following elements:
- BackgroundCorresponds to the background.
- Header and summaryCorresponds to the payment page header.
- Amount and buttonsCorresponds to the transaction amount and the Validate button.
- Payment zoneCorresponds to the contextual area of the payment page (e.g. the selection, the entry of the payment method details, etc.).
- Language selectorCorresponds to the display language box.
Depending on the pages (refer to the drop-down list in the Preview options group), some of the changes may apply in a more extensive manner. Please verify any changes for each customized color in all payment pages, in particular for the installment (installments table) and split payment pages (partial payments made table).
- Display the Colors group to view all the available colors.Figure 1. Colors
- Click on the drop down arrow of the area that you wish to modify.The areas affected by this customization are indicated by a red box.
- Select the color. To do this, you can either:
- click on a color,
- enter a color code.
- Click on Save to validate your customization.