Configuring the SMS sent to the merchant
To use this service, please contact the E-commerce customer service to enable the functions necessary within your offer.
Via the SMS sent to the merchant tab:
- Right-click the rule to be modified and select Enable the rule.
- Right-click the rule again and select Manage the rule.The rule management wizard appears.
- In the General settings section, customize the label of the rule and the phone number to notify.
- In order to personalize the content of the SMS.
- Go to SMS settings.
- Click the link Customize default text values if you wish to edit the “default” message.
- In order to change the events that trigger the notification:
- Click the Rule conditions tab.A condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to edit it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click the Rule conditions tab.
- Click Save.