Setting up a notification upon creating a recurring payment
This rule allows to notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- When the payment gateway creates a new installment date of a recurring payment.
- Upon each new payment attempt, after a recurring payment installment has been refused.
Requires the activation of the anticipated authorization option.
This rule is disabled by default.
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL when creating a recurring payment line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL when creating a recurring payment and select Enable the rule to enable the rule.