The “payment order by e-mail” service
The payment order by e-mail service allows:
- to create a payment order,
- to create a customizable e-mail, containing the link to the payment page,
- to send the e-mail to the buyer.
Two statuses allow you to follow the payment order lifecycle:
- Order status which defines if the order has been paid. Possible values:
- In progress : no payment attempt detected.
- Finalized : a payment attempt has occurred.
- in green: the payment is accepted
- in red: the payment is refused
- Expired : the order expiry date is reached. The order has not been paid.
- Delivery status which determines whether the order has been
correctly delivered to its recipient. Possible values:
- In progress : the order is being sent.
- Sent : the order has been successfully sent.
- Failed : the order could not be delivered.
For more information, see chapter Lifecycle of a payment order.