Viewing the process of payment via a payment order
- The buyer receives a payment order from the merchant.
Preview of a payment order by e-mail
Preview of a payment order received via a URLUsually, the buyer receives the payment URL in an e-mail. The merchant selects this payment method as it presents the advantage of being able to copy and paste the payment URL into the e-mail and attach an invoice, for example.
- The buyer clicks on the URL inviting him/her to proceed to the payment.
- The payment page appears.
- The buyer selects his/her payment method.
- The buyer enters his/her bank data.
- The payment gateway displays the payment result.
- The payment gateway sends an e-mail (notification), both to the buyer and the merchant, to inform them about the payment.