Sending a payment order from a declined transaction
After a declined payment, you have the option to send a payment order from the declined payment to your buyer.
During this second attempt, the buyer will have, for example, the possibility to change the payment method.
To use this option, your offer must include payment by e-mail.
- Display the Transactions in progress tab.
- Select the declined transaction.
- Right click on the transaction.
- Select Send a payment order from the menu. Several possibilities in choosing the e-mail template:
Sending the e-mail is immediate without going through the mail payment order editor if you select a template. A confirmation page is displayed.
- The Default e-mail template allows you to send e-mails without personalization and in the language of the Merchant Back Office.
- The Custom template allows you to go to the payment order editor by e-mail and personalize your e-mail (subject, content, validity period, selective 3DS on the order).
- Other templates allow you to send the email directly by just selecting the template name.
- Confirm by clicking Yes.
Your buyer will receive a payment order with the declined amount. He or she simply needs to follow the link to resume the payment.