How do I reset my password?
It is very easy to reset your password. To obtain a new password if you lose or forget it:
- Go to the login page of your Merchant Back Office: https://paiement.systempay.fr/vads-merchant/
- Click on the link Forgotten password or locked account.
- Enter your username in the login field.
- Fill in the e-mail associated with your username in the E-mail field.
- Click the Validate button.The following warning message appears.
- Click OK after reading the message.
You will then receive your login and a temporary password by e-mail, just like when you first signed in to the Merchant Back Office.
If you have not received the reset proposal e-mail, make sure you have entered the correct login or e-mail address correctly. Make sure that the e-mail is not in the spam folder.
- Sign in to your Merchant Back Office using your login and temporary password received by e-mail.
- Click Sign in.As a security measure, after 3 incorrect password entry attempts, your account will be blocked.
The User password update window appears.
- Enter your security code to authenticate your connection.
To learn where to find your security code, see chapter Where do I find my security code?
For security reasons, if you enter an incorrect security code three times, your account will be locked and any new entry attempts will be systematically refused. Please contact email@example.com.
- Click Next.
The password personalization window appears.
- Set a New password.It must respect the specified security rules and must be known only to you.
- Enter your new password once again in the Password confirmation field.
- Click Finish.
Your password is reinitialized and your connection is established.