Declaring an iframe
- Create an HTML <iframe> tag on the page where you would like to display the payment page (this page should correspond to the "Payment" stage of your purchase journey).
- Use the name attribute to give a name to your iframe. This name will be used in the payment form to specify within which item the form will be displayed.
- Populate the src attribute with your payment form URL.
- Define the size of the iframe by using the width and height attributes.
- Use the scrolling attribute of the iframe tag to delete borders and scrollbars.
<iframe name="nameFrame" src="payment_form.php" scrolling="no" />