Creating a deferred payment
A payment is considered a deferred payment if:
- the amount is debited once,
- the capture delay is strictly more than 0 days.
The capture date cannot be more than 12 months after the payment request registration date.
There are two types of deferred payments:
- Capture delay less than 7 days (or less than 30 days for a Maestro card)
An authorization request for the total amount is sent. If the merchant has not made any modifications, the payment is captured by the bank on the requested capture day.
- Capture delay more than 7 days (or more than 30 days for a Maestro card)
An information request will be made if the capture delay is greater than the validity period of an authorization request.
The information request is made in order to check the card validity. For acquirers who do not support information requests, an authorization request for EUR 1 will be made.
If this authorization for EUR 1 is accepted, the payment request is registered.
An authorization request for the total amount is made one day before the requested capture.
The result is notified to the merchant website due to the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization rule.
The payment might be accepted or declined. Therefore, the merchant must be extremely attentive with this payment type and make sure to deliver the items/services to the buyer.
Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your payment form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_payment_cards Allows to force the card type to be used.
It is recommended to provide a different payment button for each payment method on the merchant website.It is recommended not to leave the field empty.
enum CB to directly call the CB payment button. vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_ctx_mode Mode of interaction with the payment gateway enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_trans_id Transaction number.
Must be unique within the same day (from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC).
Warning: this field is not case sensitive.
an6 E.g.: xrT15p vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format n14
Respect the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS formatE.g.: 20200101130025
vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit (cents for euro) n..12 E.g.: 4525 for EUR 45.25 vads_currency Numeric currency code to be used for the payment, in compliance with the ISO 4217 standard (numeric code). n3 E.g.: 978 for euro (EUR) vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data enum INTERACTIVE vads_page_action Action to perform enum PAYMENT vads_version Version of the exchange protocol with the payment gateway enum V2 vads_payment_config Payment type enum SINGLE vads_capture_delay Delay before capture in the bank, the value must be greater than 0 n..3 E.g.: 3 vads_validation_mode Specifies the validation mode of the transaction (manually by the merchant, or automatically by the payment gateway). n1 0 or 1 or absent or empty
- Set the vads_payment_config field to SINGLE.
- Set the vads_capture_delay field to a value greater than 0.
- Set the vads_validation_mode field to 0 for an automatic validation (the payment will be automatically captured at the bank) or to 1 for a manual validation (the payment will be captured in the bank after a manual validation in the Merchant Back Office).
- Add the fields recommended for increasing chances of frictionless during the payment.
- Add optional fields according to your requirements (see Using additional features chapter of the Implementation Guide Hosted Payment Page).
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form that start with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature of the Implementation Guide Hosted Payment Page available on our website).
<form method="POST" action="https://paiement.systempay.fr/vads-payment/"> <input type="hidden" name="vads_action_mode" value="INTERACTIVE" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_amount" value="3000" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_capture_delay" value="3" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_ctx_mode" value="TEST" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_currency" value="978" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_page_action" value="PAYMENT" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_payment_cards" value="CB" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_payment_config" value="SINGLE" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_site_id" value="12345678" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_trans_date" value="20190629130025" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_trans_id" value="Hu92ZQ" /> <input type="hidden" name="vads_version" value="V2" /> <input type="hidden" name="signature" value="NrHSHyBBBc+TtcauudspNHQ5cYcy4tS4IjvdC0ztFe8="/> <input type="submit" name="pay" value="Pay"/> </form>