Configuring e-mails sent to the buyer
To use this service, please contact the E-commerce customer service to enable the functions necessary within your offer.
In the E-mail sent to the buyer tab:
- Right-click the rule to be modified and select Enable the rule.
- Right-click the rule again and select Managing the rule.The rule management wizard appears.
- In the General settings section, you can customize the label of the rule.
- To customize the e-mail content:
Note:To preview the changes, click Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click Buyer e-mail settings.
- Select the model of the e-mail to apply.
- Select the language that you would like to update.
- Click Customize default text values if you wish to edit the body and the subject of the “default” e-mail message.
- Click on Fields to include to display the list of fields available for e-mail customization.
- Select the fields that you wish to include. A detailed summary of the request processing will be added to the body of the e-mail.
- In order to change the events that trigger the notification:
- Click the Rule conditions tab.A condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example : "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to edit it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click the Rule conditions tab.
- Click Save.
In case your offer already comprises the feature of payment confirmation by e-mail and you have already configured it, we recommend to confirm payments by e-mail using the new functionality called "Advanced notifications" that can be entirely customized and configured. For this, make sure you delete the first configured rule in order to avoid sending two confirmations to your buyer.