Creating a ‘Use a token to create a recurring payment’ form
Use case: using an existing and valid token to create a recurring payment.
- Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_page_action Action to perform enum SUBSCRIBE vads_ctx_mode Operating mode. enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data. enum INTERACTIVE vads_identifier Token (unique) associated with a payment method. ans..50 E.g.: MyTokenNote: two possible formats:
- an32: if the identifier is generated by the payment gateway
- ans..50: if the identifier is generated by the merchant.
vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_sub_amount Installment amount (in the smallest currency unit) n..12 E.g.: 3000 for 30,00 EUR vads_sub_effect_date Recurring payment start date. n8 E.g.: 20210601 vads_sub_currency Code of the currency used for the recurring payment n3 E.g.: 978 for euro (EUR) vads_sub_desc Rule for recurring payments to apply according to the iCalendar RFC5545 specification. string
The recurring payments can be made daily, weekly or monthly.
It is possible to specify the number of the day or the month (e.g. “the 10th of the month”, “every 3 months”).
Note: the string must not contain space characters.Examples:
- In order to define a weekly recurring payment:
- In order to define a recurring payment every two weeks, on the same day and every 7 days:
- To program installment payments for the last day of each month for 12
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYMONTHDAY=28,29,30,31; BYSETPOS=-1;COUNT=12
- To program installment payments for the 10th of each month during 12
vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format. n14 E.g.: 20190501130025 vads_version Version of the exchange protocol. string V2Note:The vads_sub_effect_date time value must not have passed
- Add optional fields according to your requirements (see chapter Using additional features).
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form starting with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature).