Setting up a notification on batch authorization
If the shop has the Anticipated authorization option, it is necessary to enable the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization rule in order to receive the final payment result.
To set up this notification:
- Right click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Make a right click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization once again.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the changes.