Configuring the Shopify installment payment options
Payment options can be enabled and configured via the Merchant Back Office:
- Sign in to your Merchant Back Office.
- Go to Settings > Shop.
- Click the Payment in installments with Shopify tab.
- If the Payment in installments with Shopify tab is absent, this means that your shop does not have the Payment in installments with Shopify functionality. Reach out to your sales contact to request this functionality.
- Select a line of your choice to configure a payment option.
- The configuration area appears at the bottom of the screen in Configuration of the selected option.
Check the box to enable the payment option.
|Interval (days)||Period (in days) between each installment.|
Amount of the first installment, expressed as a percentage of the total amount.
For an amount of EUR 100 in 3 installments, you can
set the percentage of the first payment at 50% of the
amount. This means that the amount of the
first installment will be EUR 50 an that the two
others will be of EUR 25.
For 50% enter 50.
If you want the amount of every installment to be the same, leave this field empty.
Once you have completed the configuration, click Save.
WARNING: The payment module must be added and configured via your Shopify shop for your installment payment to become functional.
It is therefore necessary to read the two following sections attentively.