Updating the payment module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Systempay Back Office.
This module version offers this configuration: Signature algorithm, which was not present in some previous versions of our modules. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Systempay Back Office (Settings > Shop > Keys tab). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Systempay Back Office.
- From the xtCommerce Back Office, go to the following menu: plugins > plugins installed.
- In the "modul class: payment" section, search for the Systempay module.
- Click Delete to uninstall the module, then click Yes to confirm.
- Log in to your FTP server and delete the ly_systempay directory in the plugins directory of your xtCommerce shop.
- You can now install the new module. The steps are described in the next chapter.