Viewing the American Express Safekey authentication result
Click on the Safekey tab.
In the Recap section, you will find:
- The enrollment status of the payment method for the 3D Secure program
- The authentication status of the cardholder
- The final status of 3D Secure process
The other sections provide technical information on the authentication process, useful in the event of a customer support request:
- 3D Secure v2: For the moment only version 1 of the protocol is supported.
- 3D Secure v1: Indicates the URL of the authentication website of the cardholder’s bank (ACS).
- Authentication data: Indicates the validity of the message containing the result of cardholder authentication (PaRes).
- Authentication details: Lists the various events that occurred during authentication.