Viewing the 3D Secure authentication result
Click the 3D Secure tab.
In the Recap section, you will find:
- The enrollment status of the payment method in the 3D Secure program
- The authentication status of the cardholder.
- The final status of 3D Secure process
- The result of the payment guarantee assessment.
The other sections provide technical information on the authentication process:
- 3D Secure v2: Indicates the authentication method of the cardholder (frictionless or challenge).
- Authentication data: Indicates, among other things, the merchant’s preference and the reason for the error received from the authentication service in 3DS2.
- Authentication details: lists the various events that occurred during authentication.
Here is how to interpret this information according to the different use cases.