Viewing the 3D Secure authentication result
Click the 3D Secure tab.
In the Recap section, you will find:
- The enrollment status of the payment method in the 3D Secure program
- The authentication status of the cardholder.
- The final status of 3D Secure process
- The result of the payment guarantee assessment.
- 3D Secure v2: Indicates the authentication method of the cardholder (frictionless or challenge).
If the acquiring bank does not support this version of the protocol, the authentication continues in 3D Secure v1.
- 3D Secure v1: Indicates the URL of the authentication website of the cardholder’s bank (ACS). This section will disappear over time.
- Authentication data:
- Authentication details: lists the various events that occurred during authentication.
Here is how to interpret this information according to the different use cases.